{Review} Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara

So it's been a month since I used the Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara. I've been talking about how great the product is through my social media accounts and my other blog. But I can't help myself write about it again here in Spices of My life.



Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara has been my favorite among other mascaras I used. In fact it's the only mascara I used for the longest time. Why?

  • It enhances the look of my eyelashes. 
  • It lengthens and volumizes my lashes which makes my tired-looking eyes livelier. 
  • It doesn't smudge when I rub my lashes. Unless of course if my fingers are wet.
  • No clumps. 

Look how it enhances the look of my eyes


The only cons I noticed with this mascara are as follows:
  • It doesn't hold curls. Or probably it's just my stubborn lashes.
  • The handle is quiet big. I have this awkward feeling when applying the mascara.
  • Brushes on the tip part are way too short, widely apart and the core circumference is quiet big which makes applying mascara to the lashes of the corner of my eyes harder.



It might not be the perfect mascara for me, but definitely I will consider buying it or will try other Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in the future.




Disclosure: I got Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Macara and discount coupons for free thru BzzAgent in exchange of my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts