Week 18: Dream Really BIG

I've been going through some emotional turmoil in life and and feel like I have no direction to go. Then I realized I have to act and never stop dreaming though the  future seems to vague at this time.

I recreated my dreams, my goals, and my vision in life through illustrations. I know I can simply cut picture of my dreams and have it pasted in my goal book (which I did for my other goals), but drawing makes me internalize more the goals in my life that I want  to achieve. 

I believe visualization your dream will make it more achievable. It will conspire all the positive energies in the universe to make all these goals in life into a reality.


Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts