Week 14: Keep Journal

The start of April wasn't good for me in terms of my love life. I can feel coldness in between me and my bf. He has too many excuses that lead me to doubt everything. But instead of confronting him, I started to write a journal. It's my way of expressing my thoughts because I am not the type of person who shares my woes to others. I believe talking to him and accusing something will worsen the situation, thus pouring my emotions to a notebook.

At the same time, I do Bible target reading. It was surprising, because at these times of trouble God comforted me through His words. It's amazing how the scriptures answers my daily questions and slowly heals me.


Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts