Week 13: Get Lost in A Good Book


Reading book is one way of de-stressing myself. It is something that brings me in another dimension of the world; something where I can find answers when advises from friends and families won't work; something where I can learn and grow to be a better person.

I am lucky enough that I was able to get in to BookLook Bloggers, where I mainly get my books to read in exchange of review. Over a year I learned a lot from the books I read: my spiritual life strengthen and I understood life better which makes me more mature. And I cried rivers of tears  and laughed like crazy reading from real life stories. Getting lost in a good book can be crazy but relaxing.

Recently I am reading the book "Whatever the Cost" by David and Jason Benham. It is all about how strong their faith whatever hurricanes in life they've been through. It is a book that made me decide to fully trust in Him... all I need is to surrender everything unto Him. (You can find my thoughts about the book here).



Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts