Week 9: Go with the Flow

I was emotional last night. It could be the hormone... you know PMSing. But this is what goes in my mind: I asked god why fate seems betraying me. It is all against to what I have planned for. It feels like God neglected me and not hearing what I want in my life.

Right away He answered me through the video from ANC.yahoo.com, "5 Steps to Start Your Career". Since my mind and heart are clouded with negativity, it causes me not to attract the positive vibrations (forget about the Law of Attraction). So while waiting for my Aha! moment, I will go with the flow BUT I will form a different habit. To do this, I will recharge myself and get rid of the negativity with this activity for 21 days:


  1. Every morning write down 3 things that make you grateful. This teaches your brain the habit of positive scanning.
  2. Write in your journal a  positive experience in the last 24 hours. This way you relive it.
  3. Exercise: It teaches your brain that behavior matters.
  4. Meditate. You learn to focus on a single task at hand despite the distraction.
  5. Do random act of kindness.
As it says from the video creating this habit "Attracts positivity. It unlocks your potential".


Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts