Week 11: Look for Magic and Miracles

I am getting bored with my life here in Canada. My life goes around with the workplace and our house. And I don't really have a circle of friend to go to whenever I want, something that made me  miss my hometown.

Lately, I was thinking with my previous workmate who became a friend. She may not be my best work buddy but I like her as someone whom I can easily talk to. I am planning to visit her, but my timidity forces me to stay my comfort zone.

But call it magic or coincidence, that friend showed up in my workplace which was far from my expectation. Seeing and talking to her indeed was like a miracle just happened.




Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts