Week 4: Meditate

Back in high school we only made fun with our teacher who taught us meditation. I didn't know that I would need and would actually practice it.

Deep breathing is a common way of meditation.  But one meditation that is easier for me to practice is through painting. It feels like I am in lost  of connection with my surrounding as I play the brushes on the paper and strokes the color on it. And it is best if there is a background music to listen.

Painting soothes and calms me. And the best thing is that at the end of the meditation I was able to create a beautiful piece that helps boost my happiness.



A photo posted by Mar_yannie (@mar_yannie) on



Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts