Week 2: Take A Class

Last week I got an email through Seminar Philippine subscription inviting readers to join Sha Nacino's writing workshop. I am tempted... really tempted to join the class. That time I didn't care much about the fee because I do believe it will benefit me since part of my bucket list is to write a bestselling book.

But I procrastinate until  the deadline for enrolment was over. I wish I had my boyfriend's aggressive character then I probably enrolled the moment I feel the urge of joining the class. On the other hand, there are so many things that I need to practice, learn and hone my skills. That includes Photoshop, digital design, sketching, fashion illustration, water color and lately calligraphy. I just can't stop "the Jack-of-all trade" in me. I guess I should stop browsing Instagram and Pinterest.



And since I don't want to spend at this point of time knowing that there is a possibility that I will go home without job, I am taking class through free tutorials online. One day at a time I kwow I will be able to hone my skills.

Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.

Comments

Popular Posts