Week 1: Imagine

All successful people, men and women, are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
- BRIAN TRACY - Universal Laws of Success 

IMAGINE... If I could picture out what would be a perfect life, for me it's to be near with my family. Being near with them gives me a total happiness.

But oh! Canada, please don't let me go home yet!

If only money isn't an issue then I wouldn't be working here in this very cold country living a very boring life. Sometimes I wonder how my other siblings live so miserably. They are professional, working in the government but they are living pay check to pay check more often not enough for their needs and to the point their children suffer from too much poverty. If only I have lots of money then I will give them an investment to build a business where they can earn more money. But the question is, are they reliable to handle business?

Thus, my biggest dream is to create a business where I can involve family members. A business close to my heart is about crafting, decorating, or something that we can use our creative skills especially that we are family who loves art but wasn't hone enough. Yes we do have untapped skills given by God and need to be share.

Aside from that, I want to write a book. I may not be good in writing (for now). But I have this feeling that I could be a best-selling author. I just want to claim it. I believe I have the skill to write. I was a creative story teller to my nephews and nieces when they were young and I want to share it through a book and make illustrations of it.

I want to be a great artist. I want to draw... to paint.... to burst colors in my so boring life. And someday be recognized internationally.

Then I want to meet Bo Sanchez and be a member his circle. Bo is one of my favorite authors. And since I joined Truly Rich Club, I learned a lot and inspired by the daily message through God Whispers send to my inbox. TRC taught me so many things not just about inspiration but feeding my knowledge about finances.

And about personal matters, I envision myself walking down the aisle while my man is waiting in the altar. It's been a long engagement already... good thing we can still both hold on. Call it LOVE! I believe this is the year. Hopefully...


Blog title is from the chapter title of the book "Imagine the Life You'd Love to Live, Then Live It" by Peg Conley.


Comments

Popular Posts