Sony Bravia LCD from Sister Jeia

My sister, Jeia, surprised my parents with 40” Sony Bravia LCD with the home theatre package. Both my parents can’t sleep on the day they received the gift: my frugal mom was shocked with the price (LOL) and my father on the other was super duper excited.

DSC03653My techy brother installing the LCD TV

DSC03654 Everybody is super excited… especially my father in yellow polo shirt

DSC03655 Mama just arrived from their reunion and was surprised when she saw the TV

Actually, it’s my sister’s gift for them on Mother’s day, Father’s day and their Wedding Anniversary on 17th day of June.

My generous sister actually saved money for this, especially when she learned that our old Heier TV shows only half of the screen. We are so grateful with her; living with my parent’s means I can also enjoy the TV. (*wink*) …

Thanks JEIA... xoxoxo

==================================================

Last Week’s BC Blogger Participants:

image

Digital Catharsis * I Live to Eat * Darkanjel’s Life Musings * Sassy Chef * Pinoy in the South * My Thoughts in Letters * My Everyday * Mirage * Daily Notes * Mum Writes * It’s Me and Beyond * Elghrasya * Mommy Diary

Comments

Popular Posts