Pre-Christmas Celebration

Christmas is also our family reunion. And everybody is looking forward to this big day. As mentioned in my previous post, we had pre-Christmas celebration last November 29.

The kids were busy decorating the Christmas tree. Before I was hands-on with decorating and a little selfish (…LOL…) because I want to decorate the house all by myself. As I grow older I realized doing such as activity is merrier when everybody is participating. My role now? I am officially their photographer.

Christmas Decorating

Angel Decorating Decorating

Baby, Hannah was so eager to do her part…… throwing the balls. LOL..

Christmas Tree

After lunch, mama facilitated the drawing of names for the exchange gifts. We started the exchanging gift last year. Kids are given budget to buy gifts for their manito. The purpose of this is to teach them the value of giving.

Drawing of Names

Supposed to be it’s a secret, but these young ladies can’t keep it. Too excited perhaps. LOL

DSC00525

Comments

  1. wow, lovely house! what better way to decorate the house with all those kids sharing ideas and doing all the work, it's so much fun, besides, with such a humongous tree, ul be tired in no time doing it alone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. thanks Imriz. That was before. I'm enjoying now looking at the kids putting up Christmas trimmings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! looks so much fun! Happy Holidays!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's the 2011 color!
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lhey. SObrang saya talaga. sayang nga di naka rating yung iba kong pamankin.

    @ Mayet: Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts