I am a traveler

Since child, my ultimate dream is to travel around the world. But I will explore first my country where I was born – Philippines.

For Luzon area: I’ve been in the Central Luzon I have worked there for a couple of years, Baguio City where I visited for less than 24 hours, Tagaytay – one of my favorite place and Cavite. For Visayas area: I’ve been in Cebu thrice – It is where my father was born, Bohol, and Iloilo including the Guimaras Island. And of course in Mindanao: Iligan City – where you can find the famous “Marian Kristina Falls”, Bukidnon, Cagayan, and some nearby provinces of Davao del Norte.

These are just few places that I’ve visited. And there are still many in my list! And I’m also planning to go back to my fave places like Bohol. I have read in a travel guide magazine about Bohol and I’ve seen it was really improving a lot. I’ve been there more than a decade ago.

airplane

That’s why I’m scouting for cheap airline tickets in the net. I heard that Cebu Pacific offers cheap flights for as low as Php 1.00; I don’t know how true it is. But honestly I’ve seen an offer of one way ticket anywhere in the Philippines for as low as Php 15.00. It was offered last June and the travel is good for October to November 2010. It’s a great bargain actually. Unfortunately, it was already fully booked when I opened the site. Better luck next time for me.

 

Photo from Google

Comments

  1. yes ur right its better to explore the country first b4 other places.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts