So Blessed…

One week to go and I’ll be visiting again my orthodontist for my monthly check-up and adjustment of my braces. And it means money. I already set aside a budget for it because as possible I wouldn’t ask financial assistance from my parents because I consider it as luxury but I also find it as necessity. Good looks… good smile… are necessity. LOL…

Since I got my braces I have to tightly budget my earnings. Honestly I’m tempted to spend the budget that I set aside for my braces. Maybe my sister, Jeia, can sense my needs although we’re miles apart because she sent money for my braces last Friday. It’s actually more than what I needed. Then on the following day I receive another blessing from my other sister, Ging… Indeed, I am so blessed…

IMG_1432 - Copy

My super adventurous sister - Jeia

Comments

Popular Posts