Painting: One of the Things that I Want to Do

It seems I want to grab every opportunity that comes in my way; I want to do what others are also doing without thinking if it’s really what I want to do. I became the “Jack of all trades, master of none.”

A question just crossed in my mind while facing blank at my computer … “What do I really want to do?” I definitely know the answer; it’s all about arts and crafts – first thing that closed to my heart. I don’t know if it’s coincident, because just this morning a group of teachers submitted different proposed mural painting of our office and I accidentally browsed in the internet about paintings. It feels like, my artistic side was awaken. Only did I realize how much I missed drawing, paintings, crafting. In fact I almost forgot that I have a separate blog for arts and crafts. It’s also been a long time since I plan to make a mural painting for my room. I actually forgot about my plan since I did not occupy the room for a of couple years.

I know arts and crafts are one of the temporary remedies for this melancholic feeling that I currently endure. It could be temporary, but I know everytime I’ll see my drawings it made me the person who I want to be.

Bloming Beauty (Photosource)

Comments

Popular Posts