Faye of My Life in Holland tagged me!

This is my firs time being tagged..

I hopeI’ll be able to answer this nerve wracking questions!!! LOL… (I’m just being exag)

Anyway I did enjoy this….. Thanks FAYE of My Life in Holland

Here we go.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:56 a.m…..need to hurry or I’ll gonna miss the ride

2. How do you like your steak?
Well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
AVATAR with my GG

4. What is your favorite TV show/s?
Momay and Agua Bendita… (for now)... I don't watch TV that often

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Philippines… There’s no place like home

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Ampalaya con carne

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian and Filipino cuisine

8. What foods do you dislike?
liver (any recipes of liver)… ewwww!

9. Favorite place to eat?
At home with the whole family

10. Favorite dressing? For salad?
Caesar salad dressing

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Bicycle (LOL)

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Shirt (not too fitting) and pants

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
different places all over the world

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
half-empty….. I’m a pessimist… (sigh)

15. Where would you want to retire?
Philippines

16. Favorite time of day?
Morning, when I wake up

17. Where were you born?
Tagum City, Philippines

18. What is your favorite sport/s to watch?
Basketball

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I don't know.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
No idea

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
My BF... wahahaha....I don't know.

22. Birdwatcher?
No.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
morning

24. Do you have any pets?
a shitsu dog named cheeky

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
no.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
to become a nun… I’m attracted to their veil

27. What is your best childhood memory?
“Bahay-bahayan” with friends

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
dog

29. Are you married?
Nope... I don’t have plan yet, though I’m getting older.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
No. In the first place I (we) do not have a car

31. Been in a car accident?
Yup. Twice: when I was 7 years old and during college years.

32. Any pet peeves?
none.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Any…. I LOVE pizza

34. Favorite Flowers?
Birds of Paradise

35. Favorite ice cream?
Durian, Cookies and Cream, Rocky Road

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Greenwich

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Never tried the exam.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
gmail: from PPP
Yahoomail : lina@jobstreet.com
LOL

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I do not have credit card and never will I get.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
thinking of what would be my future… (a little bit worried actully)

41. Like your job?
NO. I despised it!!! But I'm trying to love it...

42. Broccoli?
Yes with beef and cashew nuts. I forgot the name of recipe.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Bohol- Cebu escapade when I was 13 years old with my sibblings.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Family

45. What are you listening to right now?
Music/MP3? None!
but currently listening to the sound of the aircondition unit and vehicles outside... LOL

46. What is your favorite color?
pastel shades

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
I don’t know

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
I started 9:50 am and finished it around 10:17 am

50. Coffee drinker?
Occasionally

I’m tagging Imelda, Kuri, Mariz, Bogie, and MarlyMS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts