Talking About Death


Hello…. Emergency… hello”

My mom keeps on repeating these words. I thought I was just dreaming. It’s already past 8:00 am and had just slept because we went to the wake of the husband of my boss last night.
The word “emergency” keeps on bouncing in my skull. I told myself, Oh! God please no… The news about death last week seems unstoppable – close friends, relative of a friend, neighbor. I cannot bear to hear another bad news - death.

The other line just confirmed that our relative passed last night.

It’s really emotionally tiring when you know someone died, especially if it’s a sudden death. But that is life, we are all destined to die – it’s the end and the beginning.

Here are important lessons I learned on death and dying
· TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
· INVEST money but INVEST MORE IN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP
· Always be PREPARED

and of course….
· PRAY, PRAY, PRAY

Comments

Popular Posts